Privacy Statement Time To Talk
Time To Talk greatly values the protection of your personal details. In this Privacy Statement we intend to provide clear and transparent information as to how we handle personal details.
General Data Protection Regulation
We do everything in our power to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle your personal details with great care. In all cases, Time To Talk abides to the applicable laws and regulations, among which the General Data Protection Regulation.
This means that we in any case:
- Process your personal details in line with the goal with which these are required, these goals and types of personal details are described in this Privacy Statement;
- That the processing of your personal details is limited to only those details which are necessary for the purposes for which they are being processed;
- That we ask for your explicit consent if we need this for the processing of your personal details;
- That we have taken suitable technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee the protection of your personal details;
- That we do not pass any personal details onto third parties, unless this is necessary for the accomplishment of the goals for which they have been provided;
- That we are aware of your rights concerning your personal details, to point these out to you and that we respect these.
As Time To Talk, we are responsible for the processing of your personal details. Should you have any questions after reading our Privacy Statement, or in general, or would like to contact us, you can do so via the contact details at the bottom of this document.
Processing of client related personal details
Personal details of clients are processed by Time To Talk for the purpose of the following objective(s):
- Administrative purposes;
- To carry out the coaching agreement.
The basis for these personal details is:
- The coaching agreement;
For the aforementioned objective(s), Time To Talk could ask you for the following personal details:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Home address;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Date of birth;
- If applicable: Personal details with regard to previous support/assessments.
Your personal details will be stored by Time To Talk for the purpose of the aforementioned processing operation(s) for the period of:
- For the duration of the coaching agreement and a minimum of 15 years thereafter.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We can provide the personal data which you have shared with us with third parties in the event of this being necessary for the implementation of the aforementioned objective(s).
As such, we use a third party for:
- The implementation of our (financial) administration;
We never provide personal data to other parties with which we do not have a data processing agreement. With the parties with whom we do have a data processing agreement (the processors), we naturally make the necessary agreements to secure the protection of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not provide your personal data to other parties, unless we are obligated and permitted by law. For example, the police requesting (personal) data from us as part of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are obligated to issue the data. Also, we can share personal data with third parties after receiving a signed consent form from you.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside of the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (individuals younger than 16 years of age) when written consent is provided by the parent, caregiver or legitimate representative.
Retention of information
Time To Talk does not retain personal data for a longer period of time than is deemed necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or is demanded by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, like the following measures we have taken:
- All individuals whom have access to your personal data on behalf of Time To Talk are being obligated to maintain confidentiality;
- We apply a username and password-policy to all our systems;
- We pseudonymize and encrypt personal data whenever this is deemed necessary;
- We make back-ups of the personal data so that we can recover it whenever a physical or technical incident occurs;
- We test and evaluate our measures regularly;
- Our processors are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or eliminate the personal data which we have received from you. Also, you can object to the processing of your personal data (or a part of your personal data) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have us transfer the personal data provided by you to us to yourself or, as requested by you, to another party. We could ask you to provide us with identification before we can comply with the aforementioned request.
Should we be allowed to process your personal data based on your written consent, you, at any time, have the right to withdraw this consent.
Should you have a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data, we would like to ask you to contact us directly about this. Should we not be able to handle your complaint in a satisfying manner, we of course are sorry about this. At all times, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the area of privacy protection.
Should you have any questions or remarks in response to our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
Time To Talk
Post Box 85780
2508 CL The Hague